Want to keep your boiler system working as efficiently as possible? Make sure you schedule regular boiler servicing. Edgerton, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning offers reliable and affordable boiler service that includes home boiler repairs and maintenance. Our HVAC technicians will help you get the most from your boiler to extend its life, boost its efficiency, and address problems before they cause unexpected system failure in the winter.
Importance of Boiler Maintenance
Regular boiler maintenance is one of the most important things you can do to keep your heating system performing properly. We offer reliable boiler servicing to keep your system in good working order. Here’s why it’s so important to call us for an annual check-up of your system.
carbon monoxide Annual Boiler Service
- Improve system efficiency. Regular maintenance helps your boiler operate as efficiently as possible. If there’s something wrong with your boiler, such as a pilot light issue, your boiler can run longer, stop and start, or run harder, all of which increase energy consumption.
- Detect potential problems. Annual boiler servicing includes a check of your system’s components to detect potential issues before they get worse. This may save you hundreds of dollars in repairs and prevent unexpected system failure.
- Boiler maintenance means a safer boiler. While boilers are very efficient and safe when maintained, they can be dangerous when neglected. A boiler that isn’t well maintained or installed can produce excessive carbon monoxide gas that isn’t vented correctly out of your home. Carbon monoxide poisoning is called the silent winter killer because it’s odorless and can kill without warning. Most CO poisoning cases are related to defective heating systems. Our standard boiler maintenance service includes:
- Ventilation check to make sure your system is ventilating correctly
- Check that your system is burning the right amount of fuel at an efficient rate
- Flue and emissions test to check for dangerous CO fumes
- Assessment of wear and tear to look for problems that may become serious or unsafe
- Check of your boiler safety controls
- Cleaning of your boiler system to improve efficiency Boiler Repair Services
- Cleaning of your central heating filter If your boiler is leaving your home cold or with spotty heating, we can help. Edgerton, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning offers cost-effective boiler repair services to get to the bottom of the problem. We will identify the fault in your system and repair your boiler efficiently and safely during the same visit in most cases. We handle all types of common boiler problems like:
- Pilot light that goes out
- Pressure loss
- Frozen condensate pipe
- No hot water or heat
- Boiler leaks
- Banging, gurgling, or whistling noises
- Thermostat problems
If your boiler is acting strangely or you are just concerned about keeping it working as safely and efficiently as possible, contact Edgerton, Inc. Heating & Air Conditioning today for effective and reliable boiler service.